GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS & BOOKING INFORMATION
FOR VOGELSANG IP NON-PROFIT GMBH AND THE EIFEL NATIONAL PARK CENTRE
Note on data protection:
With regard to data protection, only the regulations listed in the "Vogelsang IP data protection policy website (DS-GVO)", which can be found on the Vogelsang IP non-profit GmbH website, apply. This also applies in the event that differing provisions are included in the following terms and conditions.
Vogelsang IP non-profit GmbH and the Eifel National Park Centre (organiser) would like to thank you for booking a group offer with us. For your booking, the following provisions shall apply:
1. There is a barrier system at the entrance to the Vogelsang IP site. In order to enter the premises, you must take a parking ticket at the entrance, which you must then pay at a ticket machine, either at the visitors’ car park or at the exit, before leaving the premises.
2. The daytime parking fee is €5.00 per car.
3. Coaches park free of charge. The exit ticket is obtainable from the visitor information in the visitor centre Forum Vogelsang IP.
4. The applicable house rules must be observed. For security reasons, the premises and facilities of Vogelsang IP gGmbH are monitored by CCTV.
5. Allow for about 10 minutes’ walking time from the visitors' car park to the visitor centre Forum Vogelsang IP at the "Adlerhof", so that your booked programme can start punctually.
6. Dogs may be brought onto the premises if they are kept on a leash. Animals are not permitted in the exhibitions.
BOOKING + RESERVATION
7. A reservation is a non-binding offer. The respective organiser reserves the right to make changes to the price and conditions.
8. Please report to the visitor information in the visitor centre Forum Vogelsang IP after your arrival. This is where your booked programme will start.
9. Participation in any booked programme is at your own risk.
10. The guided tours mainly take place outdoors and on uneven terrain. You are therefore advised to wear weatherproof clothing and sturdy footwear.
11. Constraints imposed by the weather and changes in the route planning lie in the responsibility of the organisers.
12. Vogelsang IP gGmbH reserves the right to limit and exclude the tour of interior spaces in historical buildings.
13. Vogelsang IP gGmbH also reserves the right to restrict access to the cinema for guests and group tours, due to events and their preparation. Information about this will be given on the applicable dates. We apologise for any inconvenience.
14. The nomination of a single guide or a ranger is not binding. The organisers reserve the right to assign a different guide or ranger at any time.
15. Filming and photographing during the booked programme should be agreed with the guide beforehand.
LATE ARRIVAL, SURCHARGE AND CANCELLATION
16. Cancellations can be made without charge up to two weeks prior to the booked date. Thereafter a cancellation fee of 50% of the agreed invoice total will apply. If you do not arrive with your group on the day of the tour or if you cancel on this day, we will charge 100% of the invoice total. Cancellations must be made in writing (by e-mail to email@example.com or by post). In case of non-attendance, the full amount will be charged.
17. School classes and youth groups may cancel at any time without charge. Cancellations must be made in writing (by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post). In case of non-attendance, the full amount will be charged.
18. If the group arrives late, the booked duration of the programme will be shortened accordingly. The full duration of the programme can only be carried out if this has been agreed beforehand at the visitor information, and the extended time is paid for - €20 per additional half hour. Should you require more time, and this has been agreed with the guide, an extra €20 per half hour can be paid. This is, however, only possible in exceptional cases.
19. The maximum number of participants per group on Vogelsang IP tours of the grounds is 25 persons. If you arrive with 30 people, on the day of the tour a surcharge of €5 per extra person must be paid at the visitor information. The surcharge is not part of any discount scheme. School classes are exempt from this regulation.
20. The number of participants per group for an Eifel National Park Centre programme is 15 participants. A surcharge for a maximum of 5 further persons will be charged depending on the programme - €6-10 per person.
21. No more than 15 persons can participate in an exhibition tour of the permanent exhibition “Destiny: Master Race. ...” of the Nazi documentation Vogelsang.
22. Please note that in the case of a delay of more than 30 minutes, the exhibition tour of the Nazi documentation can no longer be conducted. We therefore ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of the event.
23. For safety reasons, the number of participants in the special tour "East Wing and Tower" and the tower ascent is limited to 15 people. The ascent up to the observation platform can be excluded at short notice due to the weather conditions on the day (snowfall, storms ...).
24. Should your group exceed the maximum number of participants of 30 or 15 persons respectively, the organisers reserve the right cancel the tour for organisational reasons and regarding content.
25. Please inform us immediately of any modifications or changes to your booking confirmation.
SPECIAL PROVISIONS AND DISCOUNTS
25. Tour organisers receive a 10% discount on the booking. Exceptions are special arrangements and the surcharge for additional participants (see points 18, 19 and 20).
26. If you book two or more programme components at Vogelsang IP gGmbH (components of the Eifel National Park Centre are exempt) per group on one or two consecutive days, you will be granted a 10% discount on these components.
We look forward to your visit and wish you a pleasant stay.
Please note that only the German language version of this document is legally binding.